Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Peacin' to France!

So, orientation is over... Thank you so much. I am not nervous at all to go over seas. I am so pumped and excited, you have no idea. I know people will miss me terribly, but I will (probably) come back home sometime in December. Having homework loads of 5 hours or more sometimes a night was hard. I am going to admit it. Staying up until 2AM or even later to get that pesky Rosetta Stone over with for calss the next day made everyone cranky and angry. All the professors were really understanding of our problems with technology or our problems finishing assignments. We recieved a couple of extensions that were really helpful. Thank you everyone!

We are all saddened to be leaving home and separated from our fellow global beginnings students, but will always be keeping touch. I will miss everyone deeply, but will be having a good time, so everyone should keep their spirits high!

The week was insane, but we all made it through and became masters at life. Bed head and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment