Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Next Question Please?

        I am very interested in seeing how the street fashion in France has evolved. It is getting a little angering, though, at not being able to find to much information on it. I am still trying, but might have to rephrase my question. High class fashion has always interested me and most of it comes from Europe and especially France and I really want to see how it has changed due to immigration and more Americans coming and etc. I also want to see how just normal people dress (street fashion) and how that effects their stature and things compared to everyone else. Older people... Younger people... Politicians... The like as well.


       In America, something that shows we have money here is an Armani suit with like... Gucci shades and italian shoes. But, in France, what shows money? What shows power? These are all things I am trying to find out, but am having some difficulty. I know that sneakers are not fashionable, unless Converse, in France and most of Europe. Many and almost all wear high class shoes and thus, shop less. This makes prices of certain clothing more expensive than others by more than what we feel here.


       I was also wondering about their fashion on jewelry. In the Caribbean, gold jewelry is THE thing. What is it in France? All these things I would love to know and find out. This is why I would like to know how their fashion has evolved and raised or lowered in class wise.


And I'm out!







No comments:

Post a Comment